Livall BH51M Neo – Urban Smart Helmet
THE BH51M NEO WILL DELIVER ALL THESE GREAT BENEFITS FOR THE COMMUTER:
– Bright front and back LED lights make you more visible from all directions. Exclusive feature to the Neo range.
– Brake warning lights are activated when the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front and rear lights will be enhanced for 3 seconds to draw attention from surrounding traffic. Exclusive feature to the Neo range.
– Fall detection alert means in the event of an accident, the emergency system will kick in automatically and send your GPS location to your emergency contacts via SMS message.
– Hands-free operation so you can just concentrate on the road ahead.
– Voice navigation allows you to keep your eyes on the road; listen to GPS directions via the built-in speakers and your connected smartphone.
– Stereo speakers – Quality music, audiobook and podcast playback is delivered through Bluetooth stereo speakers strategically placed above the ears, allowing you to stay alert to surrounding traffic.
– One-click to answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy clear sound with the wind-proof microphone.
– Indicator signals allow you to alert traffic of your turning direction to enhance your visibility.
– Smart lighting means the lights can be set to come on automatically in dark conditions, perfect if your commute starts out in good light but ends in darkness.
– Anti-loss alarm is activated when the helmet is connected to your phone and the distance between helmet and phone exceeds 15m, both the helmet and phone will alarm.
– Auto-off ensures maximum battery longevity, turning off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from the phone and not operated within 15 minutes.
– SOS alarm can be activated if you are in distress by simply pressing the red button on the remote for 5 seconds. Your emergency contacts will receive an alert SMS message with your GPS location.
– Walkie-Talkie allows you to easily communicate with your fellow cyclists when riding in a group.
– Compatible with Strava, iHealth and Siri through the LIVALL Riding app
275 x 235 x 165 mm
Weight L: 470g
Weight M: 450g
Edition: White Front Lights
Terms and Conditions
Shipping within 1-2 business days
Smart Helmet BH51M Neo
Front warning lights
Intelligent bright LED lights
Smart brake lights
Turn Signals Indicators
Automatic Sensor Lighting
Brake warning light
Magnetic USB charging
IPx4 waterproof grade
Automatic power off
Battery duration 48hour
Phone call/Music/Voice navigation/Walkie-talkie
Fall detection/Press for SOS Alert
Front LED Light + Brake Warning Lights
The front warning lights work together with the 270° tail lights, to protect users security in all directions.
When the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front and tail lights will be highlighted for 8 seconds to draw front and rear vehicles’ and pedestrians’ attention.
Livall BH51M Neo smart helmet with front & rear lighting
ONE-CLICK ANSWER & PTT WALKIE-TALKIE
Answer phone calls using the remote control and enjoy clear sound both ways with the helmets in-built Bluetooth speakers and wind-proof microphone. Easily communicate with your fellow cyclists using the Walkie-Talkie function when riding in a group.
The -42dB array microphone means that your voice can be heard clearly by the receiver even when you are riding up to around 60KM/h.
Use the wireless handlebar controls to use the functions of the helmet. Press either left or right to use the indicator signals and up and down to scroll through music. Use the red center button to answer phone calls and press the lower button to use the walkie-talkie function. The camera button will take photos on your smartphone whilst being mounted on the handlebars. Phone mount sold separately.
The two Bluetooth stereo speakers and windproof hands-free microphone enable you to listen to music on the go, answer phone calls remotely, and hear GPS sat nav directions while still being aware of your surroundings.
The speakers are built into the helmet above the and allow for ambient sounds (i.e. traffic) to be heard whilst listening to your music, call or podcast.
The helmet will switch off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from your phone and motionless for 15 minutes.
Listen to GPS voice navigation via the built-in speaker with your connected smartphone using your desired navigation app.
When the helmet is connected with a smartphone and the distance between the helmet and phone exceeds 15 metres, both the helmet and phone will sound an alarm to remind users.
Fall Detection with SOS Alert
In the event of an accident, the SOS alert function sends the rider’s Google map location to their pre-selected emergency contacts. The helmet senses that the rider has fallen off their bike and a 90-second countdown is triggered, that if not cancelled will send the alert. Keeping family, friends, and loved ones connected at a time of need. This feature requires the user’s smartphone to have GPS and 4G data enabled.
*Be aware that LIVALL cannot guarantee to detect all falls.
Press for SOS
If in distress, press the red button on the remote for 5 seconds and your emergency contacts will receive an alert message with your GPS location.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.